-
February 1st, 2006, 05:45 PM
#1
prasnlrd
Guest
[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]
Any one...help....I could not figure this one out.
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2006, 05:50 PM
#2
Inactive Member
?? My Little Pony?? Maybe (Shrugs) I think.
-
February 1st, 2006, 05:51 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yes--MLP is My Little Pony.
-
February 1st, 2006, 05:54 PM
#4
talentedtwelve12
Guest
My Little Pony....
We have some collectors around here too!
*points at self*
he he he.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Take care,
~Katya
-
February 1st, 2006, 06:31 PM
#5
prasnlrd
Guest
Thank you...silly me! I should have been able to figure that one out!...Tsk!!! [img]confused.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2006, 07:13 PM
#6
Inactive Member
As everyone has said, My Little Pony. There's been three "generations" of them--the 80s or G1, the late 90s or G2, and the new ones out right now, or G3.
Two great sites to learn about them are Dream Valley (www.dreamvalley-mlp.com) and Ponytopia (www.ponytopia.com).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks